Class 1 Truck Driver – Merritt, BC
September 10, 2019
We are currently looking for Class 1 Drivers for our Merritt location. This position is Monday to Friday, afternoon shift starting approx. 3pm.
This position is based out of Merritt, BC hauling wood residuals throughout the Interior and into Washington state. Our ideal candidate is someone that matches the skill set listed below.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to follow direction, and complete assigned tasks on time
- Experience using E-logs
- Able to drive a standard transmission
- Has a clean driver’s abstract
- Physically able to complete job tasks such as climbing ladders, pulling tarps, lifting etc.
- Desire to be safe and reliable
- Delivers excellent customer service
- Must have a valid passport or enhanced driver’s license to cross US border
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Comfortable working in all weather conditions
- Super B experience
- Be home daily, full time, year round work
- Paid training
- 100% employer paid extended health and dental benefits (after 3 months)
- Annual Costco membership (after 3 months)
- RRSP/DPSP program (after 3 months)
- Referral bonus program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
Please submit resume and current abstract.